Pages

Mileage counter

Friday 11 June 2010

Sugar Free Raspberry Yoghurt Mess

I don't have any fitness stuff to share today but I do have my new favourite desert to share! It's really simple, all you need is frozen raspberries, xylitol, vanilla extract and greek yoghurt.

Blast about 1.5 cups of frozen raspberries with two tablespoons of xylitol and one teaspoon of vanilla extract in the microwave.
Mix it all up until the raspberries are squishy and the xylitol has disolved.
Stir in the greek yoghurt (half a 500g tub)
Eat and enjoy!
I'll leave you with Tia relaxing in her bed since she hasn't been on the blog much lately!


I think she's had enough pictures!
Hope you're all having a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I tried making that once with just greek yoghurt and melted frozen raspberries but I didn't like it. It was too sweet/tart. I was trying to like greek yoghurt but I just dont think I do! What does the xylitol do?

    Gig is a few bands in a park, Editors and Snow Patrol and a couple of others I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very tasty! I might have to give it a try as I always have frozen raspberries and greek yoghurt on the go! I don't know if your saw LME's reply to your comment on my blog, but you can fry halloumi in just a regular frying pan, it still tastes lush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe...and Tia is too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Yummy!
    Love the picture of Tia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,
    Mmmmm, I love rasberries:) Also, cute picture of the kitty!

    ReplyDelete