Pages

Mileage counter

Tuesday 9 March 2010

08/03/10

Didn't quite get to posting yesterday, I just don't know where the time goes some days!!

PM - Boxing
Warm up - 15 minutes of jogging, stretching and plyometrics
Skipping - 2 x 2 minutes
Heavy bag - 10 x 2 minutes
Focus mitts - 1 x 2 minutes
Power circuit - 2 rounds/ 1st rd 20s each station/ 2nd rd 15s each station
  • Upright rows
  • Leg raises
  • Bench dips
  • Db punches
  • Box step ups
  • Mountain climbers
  • MB Slams
  • Neutral Grip Pull-Ups
  • Military press
  • Sit ups with a twist
  • DB Shrugs
  • Push ups
  • Full jumping jacks
Cool down - 10 minutes

* Included 27 push-ups and 8 neutral grip pull-ups

Well you might notice I didn't quite get the planned core work in this morning! Mike's friend came round and before we knew it it was almost time for boxing! I'm really looking forward to the gym tonight, two girls from my old club might be coming down for some sparring so that should be good, and it will be nice to see them again too. One of them gave me a lot of difficulties when I sparred her in the past cause she is 10kg heavier and has a good reach advantage so I'm hoping I've improved enough to hold my own against her now, we'll see!

Mike's got a fight scheduled for Friday night, I'm excited for him, he's looking really strong and I'm confident he'll do well :)

3 comments:

  1. good luck to mike! have fun sparring later as well. i'm sure youll be able to hold your own

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read your blog...Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your workouts always sound great and really tough!

    ReplyDelete