Pages

Mileage counter

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Helllllooooooooooooo

Is there anyone still out there.....?

My word, it's been almost exactly a year since my last post!

I've missed blogging.... I've had a whirlwind of a year... Had some huge mental health problems, struggled with breaking up with Mike (we didn't get back together), partied far too hard and ditched my healthy lifestyle trying to get over said break up, got an amazing job opportunity, lost amazing job opportunity through mental health problems and partying too hard to mask those and found myself turning 28 wondering who the hell I was..... I remembered being happy training and enjoying healthy food and I realised, it's up to me and only me to get that back! So here I am.... trying to find the me I lost somewhere along the way.... Can't wait to catch up with you all and hoping some of you are still out there....

xoxoxox