Read the latest issue for free here.
And if you need anymore convincing, here's what I thought on the latest issue;
- The articles were well researched and provided links to studies so you could research stuff for yourself, or at the very least feel confident in their claims!
- They had a fun article called the sex Olympics... Where were the moves for us athletic girlys though ;)
- They had ads for a few races I want to do.... anyone heard of Race the Sun, it's a cycle, climb then a canoe and you have from dawn til dusk to complete it.... Looks pretty cool... Also they had a review on a Spartan race... if I ever needed anymore convincing it was right there, the night I read it I was bbm-ing one of my boxing buds from back home... We decided to do one next year.... In fancy dress!! Bring it on!!!
- I liked the nutrition, recipes and supplement advice.
- Only thing I wasn't hugely interested in was the men's fashion bit but that's the same with any men's magazine I guess!
- Aaaaaand next month is a boxing special... You do know I'll be reading that one!
You can now download a free app to read it on tablets, iPhone, and android phones.... The blackberry app is coming in a few weeks and I'll definitely be downloading it when it comes and if you don't have a compatible device check the link to read it on your computer here! So what are you waiting for... go check it out!
*disclaimer... AlphaFit did contact me and ask me to give the magazine a mention but all the above opinions are my own and I have not been paid to mention them.