Pages

Mileage counter

Saturday 9 July 2011

Holiday Prep (or how NOT to take a good picture of yourself!)

Well this is off the vein of my usual blog topics but I'm so excited I have to share it! When Mike and I broke up one of my best mates and I booked a holiday to Ibiza! I am so excited! I love to make lists so here's my holiday essentials list... plus LOTS of outfit pics... someone got a bit camera happy whilst making her list....

Clothes
Underwear
Polka dot bra
Strapless bra
White push-up bra
Red push-up bra
Knickers
Knee socks
Socks for travelling

Swimwear

Polka dot swimsuit 50's style Bhs

Stripy bikini, Primark

Polka dot bikini Primark

Surfer style bikini, Quicksilver


Shorts
Denim hotpants x 2 (1 from H&M 1 from Primark)
White denim hotpants (from the 9-15 section at New Look)
Sailor-esque shorts (SoulCal from Republic)
Black combat shorts (Next)

Skirts
Cherry print mini (Primark)

Dresses
Sailor style dress (A local shop near my old house)
Rainbow stripe (H&M)
Flowery sun dress (New Look)
Stripey racerback (SoulCal from Republic)
Strapless black w/ white embroider design (Primark)
Cream polka dot peter pan collar (Miso from Republic)








Tops
Pink polka dot strapless (H&M)
Baggy tank with horseshoe on front (H&M)
Flowery gyspy shirt (Miss Selfridge)
Red polka dot bandau.. not sure you can call it a top!? (Primark)
White tank w/ blue stripes and red bows (Zara)
Blue crop w/ white stripes and gold buttons (New Look)
Red and white stripey w/ plait rope straps (H&M)
Blue and white stripe cap sleeves with bow (H&M)
Khaki backless with sequins (New Look)
Frank's soda crop top (hand-me-down!)
Pink skull on black racerback (a custom boutique in Leeds)
Red strapless w/ bow (Oasis)
Red ballet esque top (Oasis)


polka dot strapless and black cargo shorts

red and white stripy top with rope straps and H&M shorts

polka dot bandau and H&M shorts

Cool is the rule crop and H&M shorts

Floral gypsy blouse and H&M shorts

Zara stripy top and sailor shorts

Horseshoe top and sailor shorts

red ballet ish top and cherry mini

stripy top with bow and white shorts

Red wedges... is that how I'm supposed to tie them?
New look crop top and shorts, not sure about the belt?

Full legnth of the same

My sunnies

bow detail on the side... that's what sold 'em to me!

Bikini top... and my other shorts (both Primark)


Shoes
Black stiletto peep toe w/ cream bow
Red canvas wedges w/rope ties
Grey gladiator-ish platforms
Navy flip-flops
Navy sannies


Accesories
Sunnies
Diamante bow belt
Pale pink bead set
Cream bead set
Bow bracelet
Nautical charm bracelet
Owl dangly earrings
Swallow tunnels
Anchor tunnels
Plain tunnels
Swallow necklace
Anchor necklace


Pjs
Strap top and shorts
White with lilac striped shirt pjs (I probs won't need them but I cannot sleep if I'm the slightest bit chilly lol)

Other
Makeup

Keeping it simple.. false eyelashes, waterproof mascara, eyeliner, eyelash curlers, tweezers and a little set with enough in to create a few looks...

Straightners
Hair dye?
Shower gel
Shampoo
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Sun lotion
Aloe vera gel
Towel
Spare glasses
Contact lenses
Perfume
Plug changer thingy (for camera and phone)
Camera charger
Travel kettle and coffee?
Ibuprofen/paracetamol

Hand Luggage
Books
Magazines
Passport
Tickets
Transfer info
Hotel info
Money
Bikini and change of clothes - just in case!
Camera
Mobile

Well I hope you guys love lists as much as I do... If not I have just written the worlds most boring post!!

Just before I go, I want to give a quick shout out to Rachel @ Rachel's Delicious Journey who sent me the most delicious healthy brownies yesterday. These lasted no time at all! Thanks so much Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment