- Takes into account that there is more to health and wellbeing than exercise and nutrition and there is an option to add in social time and other non food/exercise related activities such as recycling.
- Able to keep track of meals and snacks separately and collectively as the day goes on
- Keep track of water intake as the day goes on so you don't do what I often do and forget all day and cram it all after tea meaning I'm up and down to the loo all night.. doh!
- Also keep track of reaching your 5 a day, however, I wish there had been options for adding to this section as some people like to try and eat more than 5 often I ate more and would have liked the little ego boost of being able to put that down haha maybe that's just me!
- At first I found adding meals hard to do I figured it out eventually but it didn't seem very intuitive..of course that just might be my lack of computer abilities...
- No spelt on the ingredients list so I hd to use brown rice instead as I thought they might be similar, also no blueberries and a few other items which I had to try and put the nearest option in.
- On a few occaisions it doubled the calorie count of one meal whilst stating the correct number of calories on the meals bit.. I had to half the grams of the meal for it to appear right on the chart although then it appeared wrong on the list... not sure what went on there, I tried all sorts to fix it and that was all I could come up with, but again someone more computer minded might not have found that so difficult!!
In other news I got back in the boxing gym tonight!! It felt SO good! I sweated buckets and worked hard, the coach said he thinks I'll be ready to fight come the new season in Autumn so that's great news! I'll write a proper post on that tomorrow... must sleep soon up at the ungodly hour of 5.30 for work :-( After 6 days off and lie-ins it's going to be so hard haha