Maintain April Mileage fail
Stick to this bl**dy push-up program!! fail
Eat enough to train fail
Run three times a week fail
Push-ups - 60
Miles - 24.1
Hmm... Well it's not been a great month, eating hasn't been too good. But I'm not too unhappy with it. I feel like I could have relapsed a lot harder and although I've lost weight I'm only borderline underweight at the moment according to BMI (even though I don't give that too much value..) I haven't run anywhere near as much as I'd have liked and I feel really unprepared for this half.. My eating has been too erratic and I have made myself sick a few times, to be honest, I've been worried about passing out when I'm out there running... Also I had a nasty throat infection and have been partying a little too much... But being out there with my friends is helping me through a rough time and it won't be forever! I'm planning a detox after my hols hehe I'm trying to not be too hard on myself, although looking at my goals May was a total fail, but hey, I knew Mike and I were having problems but I never could have predicted things were going to end.. I always thought we'd work through them, we had always been so strong together but I guess some things just aren't meant to be and all I can do now is move forward and get on with my life and that is thoroughly what I intend to do..
On the plus side of May..
- I managed one 10 miler, in a not too fast time, but hey.. that gives me confidence I'll cross the finish line on Sunday!
- I booked a holiday with one of my best mates
- I've been getting more senior shifts at work
- I've committed myself to getting back in a boxing gym, one with really good training which I only left 'cause Mike fell out with the coach..
- I've been trying really hard with my food and could have relapsed a lot harder than I am doing
Hope your May was better than mine!
Finish the Allerthorpe half marathon - probably now unattainable sub goal was to get my time in under 2hrs which I have acheived in training but....
Try not to lose anymore weight
Get back in that boxing gym