Anyway here's how they killed me on Thurs!!
5 x 3 min skip (1 min rest)
8 x 3 min alternating heavy bag and shadow (1 min rest)
1 x 3 min pad work (this was done in the middle of the bag/shadow rounds... totally killed me! My boxing fitness is definitely down!)
Another killer circuit... slightly different to last time... might have forgotten some stations but hopefully not!
- Medicine ball sit-ups - twist each side and one in the middle
- bar bell over the shoulder (it's a barbell with a heavy weight on one end and the other end is on the floor, you kind of punch it from one shoulder to the other... couldn't find a picture and my attempts to draw one on paint were no more helpful I'm afraid..)
- Medicine ball rugby pass (to the wall and catch, 2 hands alternating each side of the body)
- Neider press back against the wall
- Raised push-ups (feet on second rope of the ring x 10)
- Raised push-ups (feet on first rope of the ring x 15)
- Resistance band punches (jab)
- Resistance band punches (straight)
- Resistance band punches (uppercuts)
- Resistance band punches (hooks)
- Push-ups (20)
- Jumping squats from side to side on a step
- Jumping on to blocks with 5kg medicine ball
- Jumps over benches
- Jumps over piled up steps with some push-ups at the end (yeah this section FRIED my already dead legs haha)
- Front of neck press (think I used 10kg)
- Shrugs (used 10kg e/a I think)
- Bent over row (think I used 10kg...)
- Back of neck press (7.5kg for this I think...)
- Squats and lunges (25kg I think)
- hook type thing with barbell (this is similar to the other barbell exercise I couldn't describe haha weights on one end, other end on the floor and hook from one side to the other)
- Raised calf extensions
So tired after that! Been loving being back though, can't wait for more sessions and to get back in the ring for some sparring... my fitness definitely needs work though, don't want to be puffing and panting as much as I am at the moment ha!
The official pictures from last weeks half are online now... Loving mine for a change actually!
This is the pack I was with for a while at the beginning, when I checked their finish times I gained about 15 minutes on them so I made the right decision to speed up! (I was tentative at first in case I couldn't keep my lead haha)
Can't believe my muscles on this!!! This is a rare picture of my body where I can look at it and think yeah I look ok, maybe even good.. That's such a rare thought for me, I'm pleased, might buy this one even though I'm not a huge fan of my facial expression!!
Ready to stop the garmin... getting priorities straight!!
Hope you're all having a good weekend!