On Friday I had a day off so we decided to head to the track for our intervals, it's been too long since I did intervals, I forget how much I love/hate them. We went early morning and it was still sooo hot, Mike poured water over me when I was done, that's about the only time that wouldn't elicit a mad response from me haha
I did (times I was supposed to be getting are in brackets);
1 mile warm up 9.20
1200m 5.28 (5.46)
1200m 5.23 (5.46)
800m 3.43 (3.47)
800m 3.45 (3.47)
800m 3.46 (3.47)
total 4.5 miles
I got a versatile blogger award from Anne @ Asthma and the Gift of Running, thanks Anne!
Now I get to share seven things about me and pass this on to a few more bloggers!
- I never know what to write on these things..!
- I met Mike on myspace!!
- My mum and dad think we met at a nightclub
- Even though I love Lost I have not watched the last episodes yet... I have them recorded but I haven't watched them...
- In winter I get so cold I sleep in thermals, fleece pjs, a hooded dressing gown, thick socks, slipper boots and a thick quilt and in my old flat it was two quilts and a blanket cause it was colder!
- I used to HATE running, absolutely hate it, I'd do anything to get out of cross country at school
- I took figure skating lessons when I was a teenager, I wish I didn't quit!
I also have some work news! Remember when I mentioned about them hiring me as assistant manager on one wage then lowering my position to supervisor which also came with a lower wage... Well I sent a letter to the regional manager asking her to sort it out and reimburse me otherwise I would leave and seek legal advice. Well she is coming to see me on Thursday. I hope she sorts it out, I don't really want to leave, there are quite a few parts of the job that I don't like but they aren't big enough issues that I would leave over them. The wage thing is though, I will do if they don't sort my wages out. Cross your fingers and toes for me please ;-)
I'll be back soon with my 10 mile recap from yesterday ooof it was a hot one!!