I didn't do any running today, I was supposed to be meeting my mentee for a jog but she didn't show up and didn't answer her phone.. I hope she's ok. It worked best for me in a way because I've pulled a muscle in my right calf I think.. It might be just sore I'm not sure, all I know is it hurts to walk so running wasn't a good idea really, I was glad to rest it in the end. Fingers crossed I can run tomorrow, I've decided to have a light running week this week to give my legs a bit of recovery, Mike is doing the same, we both feel like our legs are a bit battered! We'll be back on the programme next week.
Laura @ Keeping Slim and Getting Stylish and Neen @ Broad Bean to Runner Bean both kindly gave me this award :-)
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs.
- Let your nominees know about the award.
- I love Disney, my family used to go on holiday to Florida every year and I have very fond memories of the place.
- I have tattoos on each hip, my back and shoulder, I'll probably get more!
- One day Mike and I would like to open a safe house for people with mental health difficulties where we have an office and the residents have their own rooms and independance but lots of support.
- We'd also love that house to have a room spare so if people were stuck for a night we could help them.
- I'd also love to be able to have a home for animals in need, I wish I had loads of money so I could just do voluntary work for the rest of my life!
- When I was about 16 I considered becoming a body piercer and actually worked in a body piercing shop but never pierced anyone, I just sold jewellery and greeted people.
- I want to move to Germany one day, or maybe America, or maybe both, at different times of course!
Happy @ Thirty
Fitness and Cake
Gluten Free Tries Vegan
They might not be new blogs but they're new to me!