Pages

Mileage counter

Tuesday 2 February 2010

02/02/10

Really loved training tonight, had some great sparring and made up for Fridays rubbish session! I thought it was going to be a bit so so cause it was at the end of a tough session but I really enjoyed it and although there is plenty of stuff to work on I think I held my own pretty well. I sparred two of the lads, one orthodox fighter and one southpaw, I was definately more comfortable against the orthodox, I had sparred the southpaw fighter as an orthodox fighter previously and did a lot better against him but it will definately be great practice as a sparring partner in case I ever come across any southpaw fighters. I am so glad I got in some good sparring tonight cause I had felt so down about my bad sparring on Friday, I love the feeling you get after a good training session heh!

Boxing Gym - 2hrs
Warm up - 15 mins stretching and dynamic movements
Shadow boxing 4x2min
Heavy bag 8x2min
Circuit
  • Full jumping jacks
  • Upright rows
  • Leg raises
  • Bench dips
  • Db punches
  • Box step ups
  • Mountain climbers
  • MB Slams
  • Shadowboxing
  • Military press
  • Sit ups with a twist
  • DB Shrugs
  • Push ups
Sparring, not sure how many rounds of 1-2mins I did, 4-6 I think, there were three of us in the ring and we just had quick changes. As I said it was really good sparring tonight got my confidence back up after Friday.

Cool down and stretching - 5-10mins

We got home from training really late and couldn't be bothered to cook anything =/ so we ended up getting a chinese, I had some really nice tofu in cashew nuts with vegetables and boiled rice.. yum yum.. sorry there aren't any pictures I was too hungry!

1 comment:

  1. wow i totally would be tuckered out doing a workout like that! i don't blame you at all for not wanting to wait and take pictures of the food. i'd be starving too!

    ReplyDelete