Pages

Mileage counter

Thursday 25 February 2010

25/02/10

Mike cooked me tea last night :-) we had spaghetti with spinach and veggie meatballs in a tomato sauce which he made from scratch!


It was yummy, I'm going to have to get him to cook more often!

Todays training AM
I did some running! My knee felt fine all day yesterday so I decided to see how it felt running on it and it didn't hurt! So happy about that I was really worried I'd put myself out of running action again! We went and did an old favourite hill sprints so if I needed to stop I wouldn't be too far from home.

1 mile warm up
20 x 55 metre sprints/ 20 x 55 metre jog back to start for recovery (1.37 miles)
1 mile cool down

I think I jinxed myself today, marathonmaiden blogged about her rainy run and I thought I've never really been caught in the rain on a run. That all changed today as it started raining just as I started the sprints! It wasn't too bad though I didn't get soaked so I can't complain.

PM
Tempo push-ups 5 x max (4102 method, 4 seconds down, 1 second hold at the bottom, 2 seconds up, 0 seconds rest at the top and repeat)
Tempo chin-ups 5 x 1 (4102 method, jump to top position 4 seconds down, 1 second hold at the bottom, 2 seconds up, 0 seconds rest at the top and repeat)
Isometric punches 4 sets Jab/Straight/L.hook/R.uppercut.

3 comments:

  1. hahah thanks for the shout. even if it was for the icky rain ;)

    great job on the hill sprints. those are sooo tough for me. but it looks like you beasted them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! what's with all these men who cook? Am I the only woman on earth who married a man who doesn't know his way around the kitchen?
    Glad your knee is behaving!
    I miss Tesco...and ASDA...and Sainsbury...and Waitrose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my hubby could cook like that! xx

    ReplyDelete