Anne Marie nominated my for a gorgeous blogger award! Thanks Anne Marie! :D The award asks you to share six things about yourself, here are mine!
- I'd love to open up a healthy eating bakery
- Mike and I are hoping to set up a scheme teaching parents healthy cooking techniques and parents and children fun exercises they can do together
- I started running in October but I had tried once briefly before, I used to run on the treadmill at the gym and then went out with the university's running club...it was awful, I was so slow and out of my depth, they all waited for me and told me to come back for the next run but I was embarassed how slow I was that I didn't!
- I won a strong woman competition at university, it had three sections and I got 1st for all three
- When I was a small child I used to pick up goats and sheep in farms even though they were almost as big as me
- One of my favourite memories as a teenager was my time spent at band camp type places, I was a member of the Yorkshire Youth Choir which had residentials twice a year and my youth orchestra did tours, Venice was the best even though we travelled there in a coach which took 2 days!
Barefoot Angie Bee
30 minutes of sparring
Bas Rutten all round fighting 7 x 3 minute rounds 1 minute rest inbetween (inc 35 push-ups)
15 minutes of core work