Pages

Mileage counter

Wednesday 10 February 2010

10/02/10

I didn't do any training this morning cause I was at boxing tonight, good thing I didn't, it was a tough session!! I did 70 push-ups in the session, my arms are killing me, thats 170 in two days, the most I've ever done I think!

Warm up -
10 minutes jogging and stretching

Skipping -
5 x 3

Heavy bag - 8 x 2

Power and Conditioning Circuit - (90s each station/ 20s rest between each station)
  • Push ups
  • Lateral Jumps over bench
  • Box jump circuit
  • Military press (front neck)
  • DB Shrugs
  • Upright Rows
  • Military press (behind neck)
  • Weighted Lunges/Squats
  • MB Slams
  • Leg raises
  • Resistance band jab
  • Resistance band cross
  • Resistance band uppercuts

Cool down - 10 mins stretching

Welcome to my new followers, glad to have you here :-)

3 comments:

  1. i think pushups are wicked hard! i did a pushup challenge over the summer and thought i was going to die haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed w/my self if I get ~20 push ups done. bravo!

    ReplyDelete